Dealing with taxes can be stressful and overwhelming, but finding a trusted resource like LoveToKnow Taxes can be a great way to get the information you need to make the process more manageable. We know that trying to understand federal and state income tax, as well as other types of taxes, can get confusing quickly.
That's where we can help. We are a go-to source for the information you need, compiled and presented with the needs of consumers in mind. You don't have to be a tax professional to make sense of the information on this site. We are here for you, with tax tips you can rely on.
- American Opportunity Tax Credit
- Tax Free Days
- Why Is My NYS Tax Refund Under Review
- What Does It Mean if My IRS Tax Refund Is Under Review
Article Highlight: IRS Tax Levy
If you fail to satisfy your outstanding tax obligations with the IRS, a levy may be applied. According to IRS Publication 594, a tax levy is defined as "a legal seizure that actually takes your property (such as your house or car) or your rights to property… continue reading »
- Tax Deductions for Truck Drivers
- Where Is My Georgia State Tax Refund?
- What Does FICA Stand For?
- Is Interest Deductible on Tax Penalties?
Browse Other Topics
- Federal Income Tax
- What Is Federal Income Tax Used For?
- Which Federal Income Tax Forms Should You Use?
- Understanding Federal Income Tax Brackets
- Calculate Federal Withholding
- What Is the FICA Withholding Rate?
- Gift Tax Explained
- Steps to Complete IRS Form 5695
- How to File IRS Form 1040X
- When to Use IRS Form 1040-ES
- How to Complete IRS Form 2290
- Tax Deductions and Credits
- Are Home Security Systems Tax Deductible?
- How to Calculate a Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Are Property Taxes Deductible?
- Is Insurance Tax Deductible?
- Definition of a Tax Deduction
- Types of Energy Tax Credits
- 401(k) Tax Deductions
- Dependent Tax Deductions
- Mortgage Tax Deduction Cap
- Am I Entitled to a Working Family Tax Credit?
- Tax Tips
- Tax Liens and Credit Reports
- How to Estimate Your Tax Refund
- Tips for Preparing for Your Tax Appointment
- Did I Make Enough to File Taxes?
- Checklist of Records to Gather Before You Do Your Taxes
- How to Choose a Tax Preparer
- How Long Do You Need to Keep Tax Records?
- Understanding Small Business Taxes
- Common IRS Audit Triggers
- California State Tax Evasion Laws